Paws the frantic google searching- we have a solution.
A big hello to you indeed!
Welcome to Dog with a Blog- starring Clover, written by Rebecca.
Over the fantastic 18 months Clover and I have shared together, it became clear to me how massively inconvenient it is to find good groomers, dog friendly restaurants etc. I learned very quickly that this would initially be a process of trial and error.
When I adopted Clover I had the full intention of taking her on holidays, days out and generally having her by my side when I could. When it comes to finding great places to take her, I'm always struggling to find somewhere really good. So, I have decided to bless you all with my findings and to share some really great places you can take your dogs in and around Glasgow!
WARNING: ADORABLE DOG CONTENT AHEAD
Over the next few posts we will be talking about fantastic dog walks, fur baby friendly food places, short breaks both you and the dog would enjoy and much more!
Hopefully this blog will enlighten you and inspire you to spend more time with your dog. Who knows how we would've coped over the several pandemics had we not had our furry friends by our side. I genuinely found it a very pleasant experience to spend so much time with my dog. I think that over the lockdown, Clover gave me a sense of routine that I really needed to get through the long boring days.
Now we are on the other side of things (hopefully!) I think it is a great time to make the most of being allowed outside and enjoying that time with the little pal who got you through it.
I did quite a bit of travelling with Clover over the summer and winter months the past year, so it's fair to say we have had plenty of experiences and advice to share with you all so that you all can go on these memorable outings (hopefully with a bit less stress)!
What a cutie you are clover ❤️
ReplyDelete